Renovated unfurnished apartment 2+1 (70 m²) for rent, Prague 2 - Vinohrady, Ripska street
Unfurnished, renovated apartment 2+1 on the 4th floor of renovated seccesse building building. Kitchen equipped with ceramic hob, oven, fridge-freezer and dishwasher. Pantry and cloakroom are also in the apartment. In the bathroom there is a both bathtub and a shower unit, preparation for connecting the washing machine. Parquetted or wooden floors, in the hallway and bathroom tiles. Heating is local gas. Internet connection via ADSL. Parking is possible in the yard for additional fee. The house is situated in an pleasant, quiet location with lots of greenery around. In the vicinity, there are many opportunities to relax and rest – park Riegrovy sady literally at your fingertips. Close proximity of cultural life – theater U Hasicu or theater Na Vinohradech nearby. Quality of civic amenities. A wide range of shops, restaurants and cafes. Easy access to all parts of Prague. Tram stop a few steps from the house, metro station Jiriho z Podebrad or namesti are Miru nearby. Available from October.
17 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ fees 700 CZK/ person + energie|
|Address||Řipská, Praha 10 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||70 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.