Apartment 2+kk for sale, 56.7 m² + 2x balcony 3.9 m² + basement + garage, Praha 5 - Zličín, Míšovická street
We sell apartment 2+kk with a total floor area of 56.7 m2 in an attractive area of Prague 5 – Zličín, street Míšovická. This privately owned apartment is located on the third floor of a brick building with an elevator in an apartment complex Metropole Zlicin. The actual apartment consists of a spacious living room with fully equipped kitchenette (27.9 m2) with access to the balcony (3.7 m2), bedroom (13.3 m2) with access to the second balcony (3.3 m2), bathroom with tub and toilet (4.6 m2) and a generous entrance hall (9.3 m2). Plenty of storage space provides not only storage in flat (1.6 m2), but also the cellar (3.9 m2) located in the basement. The price also includes a parking space in a garage monitored by CCTV and furnishings (except TV and washing machine). Possible to buy other apartments on the same floor. The entire building is wheelchair accessible, apartment complex offers many services: restaurants, pastry shops, doctors… Location Praha 5 – Zličín offers excellent transport links (metro B – Zlicín 600 m) and complete amenities. In close proximity to a shopping center Metropole Zlicin offering in addition to shops and a cinema, fitness, wellness, sauna world and bowling. There is a free bus to Avion Shopping Park – IKEA, Tesco, Globus, Datart, Beckiland… For more information or viewing please contact your broker.
3 250 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||price including legal services and brokerage fee|
|Address||Míšovická, Praha 5 - Zličín|
|Usable area||56,70 m²|
|Loggia||yes (7 m²)|
Contact a broker
Ing. Hedvika Černochová
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.