Prague-East, beautiful partly furnished apartment 3+kk for rent in a new building, U Ctěnického potoka,Přezletice,garage
Beautiful new semi furnished apartment 3+kk for rent with a total area of 74 m² and garden (66 m2), atrium courtyard (33 m2) and garage located in the ground floor of a brick building in Přezletice near Prague Letňany. The kitchen is equipped with a kitchen with a dishwasher and a brand new electric oven with ceramic hob. Can also add a small refrigerator. The bathroom has a wall-mounted toilet with concealed flush, large corner bath and towel heater. The apartment has a gas condensing boiler for hot water and heating. On the floors are floating floors and tiles. The house is situated in a quiet location with good amenities and transport links. There are numerous restaurants, municipal offices, shops and bus stop „Přezletice, Vinořská“ which takes passengers up to 20 minutes to metro „C“ Letňany.
13 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities about 4000 CZK|
|Address||U Ctěnického Potoka, Přezletice|
|Usable area||74 m²|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.