Established butcher and bistro for sale, 136 sqm, Prague 5 - Smichov, Zubateho street
We offer for sale a rental contract for renovated established bistrot and shop La Boucherie & Bistro M, connecting butcher, wineshop with delicatessen and French bistro in attractive location Prague 5 – Smichov, Zubateho street. Fully furnished French bistro is located on the ground floor of a brick building, there are three rooms with a total area of 136 sqm. It also includes a professionally equipped kitchen, bistro offers 28 seats. La Boucherie & Bistro M offers finest and tastiest products from different regions of France: free-range chickens from Bresse, ducks from Challans, flank steaks from the French breed Charolais, cheese of the main French regions (Brie de Meaux, Comté), Bayonne ham, chorizo, Ardennes paté, wide selection of wines from the most prestigious after the less commonly, fresh pastries… Bistro offers an excellent opportunity of tasting all goods sold with coffee and tea. For more information or viewing please contact your broker.
|Price||Contact the REA|
|Charges||for price of refund and rent please contact the broker|
|Address||Zubatého, Praha 5 - Smíchov|
|Usable area||136 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.