Apartment 3+1 for sale, 92,7 m², cellar, Modern Residence, Prague 6 - Dejvice, Narodni obrany street
New apartment 3+1 (92.7 m² incl. cellar) in Residence Moderna. Orientation to the SW. The apartment is ready for air conditioning. Modern Residence in Art Deco style, which move freely in the „Wagnerian“ Moderne is located in one of the most sought after residential locations, just 5 minutes from Vitezne namesti square in Prague 6. The great value of the house creates a fully maintained public spaces. Dejvice and Bubeneč are upscale residential neighborhoods, which, although dominated by the spectacular university buildings, embassies and military, but also contains many quiet places. Appreciated is its close proximity to the central area of Prague, and large green areas such as Stromovka or Divoka Sarka. Royal Garden together with Prague Castle are within a 15 min walk. The cultural activities contributes Semafor theatre for adults and theatre Divadlo Spejbla a Hurvínka for your kids. Ideal accessibility across Prague provides metro A station stops, tram and bus stops. For more information or viewing please contact your broker.
8 683 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||price including complete legal services and commission fees|
|Address||Národní obrany, Praha 6 - Bubeneč|
|Usable area||92,70 m²|
Contact a broker
Ing. Hedvika Černochová
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.