Prague, unfurnished apartment for rent 2+1 (60 m²), Jana Masaryka street, Vinohrady
Nice furnished apartment for rent 2 +1 (60 m2) is located on the 1st floor of a brick building with no elevator in the street Jana Masaryka, Praha 2, Vinohrady. There are two rooms, one of which is passable. The kitchen has a gas cooker with oven and hood. The bathroom has a tub. Toilet is separate. The floors are parquet and tiles. Heating is with own gas boiler. Excellent location, just a few steps from the tram station, a few minutes on the metro „A“ Peace Square. In the vicinity of all amenities – shops, restaurants, cafes, theaters and more.
11 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 570/services per person, electricity and gas|
|Address||Jana Masaryka, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||60 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.