Prague, beautiful furnished apartment 2+kk for rent, renovated, street V kruhu, Vokovice, garden, parking, cellar, 67 m²
Beautiful newly furnished apartment 2+kk after reconstruction with a total area of 50 m² is located in a family house with garden in a quiet part of Prague 6 (rezervace Šárka). The apartment has a separate entrance from the garden. The apartment consists of an entrance hall (shoe and mirror), hall, kitchen with living room, bedroom and bathroom. The lobby has a built-in wardrobe with plenty of storage space. Modern kitchen with dishwasher, refrigerator, built-in oven and ceramic hob. New bathroom with bathtub. Toilet separately. In the basement is a cellar 5m² and 12m² laundry with washing machine. The apartment has new windows, heating, electricity and water, all new equipment. On the floors are parquet and tiles. Parking on Street for the house. There is a garden that is all around the house – barbecue and others. Great amenities (shops, restaurants, ATMs) and accessibility. The house is 5 minutes from the natural Šárka, tennis courts and water tanks Džbán. Bus stop „Na Pastvinách“ which takes passengers up to 12 minutes on the subway „A“ Dejvická.
13 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 3000 CZK|
|Address||V kruhu, Praha 6 - Vokovice|
|Usable area||50 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.