Hradcany, Prague 1 - maisionette 7 +kk for sale - for adaptation, villa built in 1910,close to Pisecka gate, the Castle
Classical spacious 7+kk two-floor apartment located on 1st and raised-basement floros with large rooms, wooden parquet floors, after a partial reconstruction and own heating by gas boiler. The space needs an adaptation, nowadays is used as 2 apartment units.
Pre-republic era corner apartment villa was well maintained – it is in a very good condition after a partial renovation. It is located in close proximity of Pisecka (Prussian) gate, in the middle of a quiet residential villa area of several cultural and historical national monuments, such as Queen Anne's Summer Palace (Belvedere) at Prague Castle, and Bilkova and Kramarova villas.
The house was designed by a famous architect Jan Kotera. It originally belonged to Joseph Grohe and Professor Otokar Boruvka (1910–1911). Over the entrance hangs a relief from a famous sculptor Professor Stanislav Sucharda. During 1st World War the villa was accomodating Charlotte Garrigue Masaryque – a wife of TGM.
Transport: Metro A – Hradcany, on foot also Malostranska metro, tram lines. Excellent connection to the Prague expressway, tunnel Blanka and the Prague circuit.
|Price||Contact the REA|
|Charges||for information about the price contact the broker|
|Address||Mickiewiczova, Praha 1|
|Usable area||318 m²|
|Garden||yes (339 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.