Hradcany, Prague 1 - traditional flat 5 +1 for sale, villa built in 1910, arch. Kotera, close to Belvedere, Prague Cast.
Classical spacious 5 + 1 apartment with large rooms, wooden parquet floors, after a partial reconstruction and own heating by gas boiler. There are two options – ground floor and 2nd floor – both of the same layout and area. The ground floor apartment would use a joint with the basement apartment due to the access to the garden.
Pre-republic era corner apartment villa was well maintained – it is in a very good condition after a partial renovation. It is located in close proximity of Pisecka (Prussian) gate, in the middle of a quiet residential villa area of several cultural and historical national monuments, such as Queen Anne's Summer Palace (Belvedere) at Prague Castle, and Bilkova and Kramarova villas.
The house was designed by a famous architect Jan Kotera. It originally belonged to Joseph Grohe and Professor Otokar Boruvka (1910–1911). Over the entrance hangs a relief from a famous sculptor Professor Stanislav Sucharda. During 1st World War the villa was accomodating Charlotte Garrigue Masaryque – a wife of TGM.
Transport: Metro A – Hradcany, on foot also Malostranska metro, tram lines. Excellent connection to the Prague expressway, tunnel Blanka and the Prague circuit.
|Price||Contact the REA|
|Charges||for information about the price ask the broker|
|Address||Mickiewiczova, Praha 1|
|Usable area||157,87 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.