Office space, 58.1 m², Beethoven's Palace, Prague - Malá Strana
One of the most beautiful locations of Mala Strana. Corner house standing near the Charles Bridge and the Maltese Square. All Prague historical landmarks or even park on Kampa island are directly adjacent to or within walking distance. Quiet zone side of tourism. Commercial premises with the use of such offices are located in the historic building U Zlateho jednorozce from the 16th century, where during his stay in Prague lived Ludvig van Beethoven. The property has an extraordinary attractiveness and personality. The house has been completely renovated and common areas are therefore in perfect condition. Office space with an area of 58.1 has 2 separate rooms + kitchenette, shower, toilet, storage space in the room with the lowered ceiling. Solid oak flooring, historic vault ceiling visually expands the space to use. Prague Castle – 15 min., Malostranske namesti – 5 min., The Charles Bridge – 3 min., Wallenstein Palace – 9 min, Petrin – 5 min., Vojanovy sady park- 8 min., gardens Zahrady pod hradem – 12 min. Kampa – 4 min. If interested, contact your broker.
6 800 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||+ brokerage fee|
|Address||Lázeňská, Praha 1 - Malá Strana|
|Usable area||58,10 m²|
Contact a broker
Ing. Hedvika Černochová
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.