Cozy apartment 1+kk for sale, 42 m², Residence Rubeška, Praha 9 - Vysočany, street Nepilova
We offer comfortable living in a residential complex Rubeška in Prague 9 – Vysocany, Nepilova street near the park Podvinný mlýn. Cozy, high quality, prestigious apartment 1+kk with a total floor area of 42 square meters. The apartment has fully equipped kitchen with hob, oven and refrigerator. The bathroom with a large bathtub and a washing machine including WC. The floors are laid-quality laminate flooring, bathroom tiles. Storage space provides a walk-in closet with built-in wardrobe. The arches under the windows substitute mini balcony. Slightly slanted ceilings over 3 Velux windows does not cramped like a classic attic, but adds unusualness. The entire facility is monitored by CCTV. Transportation to the center: tram, metro Vysocanská walk 3 minutes, train station Vysočany 1 min. Amenities: park Podvinný mlyn, Fenix gallery, gallery Harfa, school, kindergarten. If interested, please contact your broker.
3 490 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||including all the services and fees|
|Address||Nepilova, Praha 9 - Vysočany|
|Usable area||42 m²|
Contact a broker
Ing. Hedvika Černochová
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.