Single family house, 3+kk (132 m²) for sale, balcony, garden, quiet location, street Severni, Prague 4 - Záběhlice
Cosy detached house 3+kk (132 m2) with an office, balcony and garden for sale, great quiet accessible location – street Severni VI, Prague 4 – Záběhlice.
This brick house whose floor area is 132 m2, is built on a plot of 296 m2, built area is 66 m2. It is a detached house with a basement on a corner plot in which on the ground floor there is a bright and comfortable living room with kitchenette with appliances, bathroom with corner bath, separate toilet and a hallway with technical space (storage). On the first floor there are two bedrooms, study and hallway, which is the entrance to the balcony. Partial renovation took place in 2007 (the new wiring – electricity, water, gas, waste, heating, gas boiler, wood floors, security entrance door NEXT. In 2013 new roof. Belongs to the house attic storage space, cellar and a pleasant garden with a large new garden shed.
Great connections to the city center by car and public transport – close to bus, tram, metro Roztyly, Kačerov or Budějovice. Full amenities, kindergartens, elementary schools, restaurants, cafes, shopping center, playground on Roztylske namesti. For more information or viewing please contact the broker.
6 100 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||Price including legal services.|
|Address||Severní VI, Praha 4 - Záběhlice|
|Usable area||132 m²|
|Grounds area||296 m²|
Contact a broker
Mgr. Zbyněk Vařeka
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.