Nice furnished 3+kk apartment in modern building in Prague 4 - Branik, 86 m², terrace, cellar, parking
Nice furnished 3+kk apartment in Prague 4 – Branik. The apartment is on the 4th floor in new building from the year 2012 with lift, cellar 1,5 m2 and parking space for one car is available inside the yard. Total area is 86 m2 + 6,2 m2 of terrace. Modern interior with wooden floating floors, own heating, kitchen unit and design bathroom with bathtub and shower, toilet is in separate room. The oven and washing machine are not present in the apartment in the moment, these appliances can be provided if needed. There is of course possibility to connect to high speed internet and cable TV. Pleasant and very quiet locality is easily accessible by car and it is in close proximity of several sport courts and also a shopping center.
23 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 5800 CZK utilities|
|Address||Ve studeném, Praha 4 - Braník|
|Usable area||86 m²|
|Terrace||yes (6,20 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.