Prague, luxury fully furnished apartment 3+kk reconstructed, Kodaňská, Vršovice, air conditioning, balcony, 106 m²
Luxury fully furnished apartment 3+kk for rent renovated (2014) with a total area of 106 m² with air conditioning and a balcony (1.2 m2) is located on the 2nd floor with an elevator in Prague 10 – Vršovice. The apartment has 2 bedrooms, kitchen with living room and bathroom. Modern kitchen equipped with hob, fridge with freezer, dishwasher and microwave. New spacious bathroom with corner bathtub, shower and toilet. There is also a TV, washing machine and wifi (included). On the floors are floating floors and tiles. Heated by underfloor heating and central heating. The house is secured by CCTV and alarm. Beautiful location with excellent amenities and transport links. There are shops, parks, supermarket (Tesco), elementary school, ATMs and bus stop „Slovinská“ from which we get to four minutes on the subway „A“ Náměstí Míru.
25 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 4000 CZK including internet|
|Address||Kodaňská, Praha 10 - Vršovice|
|Usable area||106 m²|
|Balcony||yes (1,20 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
Prague, sunny duplex apartment for rent 3+kk (119 m²), Cernomorska street, Vrsovice, balcony, parking
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.