Prague, nice unfurnished apartment 2 + kk for rent, 60m², Zborovská street, Prague 5
We offer a nice unfurnished apartment located on the first floor of an Art Nouveau building with a lift. There are two rooms, one with an area of 30 square meters and is individually lockable, is very bright and has 4 windows (two windows are facing south and two windows to the west). the other has an area of 20m², is propjojena the corridor. In the hallway there is a kitchen, bathroom and WC. The house and apartment are overhauled using luxury materials and architectural features (marble, chandeliers, ornaments, floors, columns, etc.) and are modern and efficient distribution of Internet and telephone lines. No photos are currently available, reconstruction is now being finalized. Great location, tram stop 2 minutes walk, 5 minutes by tram to the metro station Andel. The apartment we offer as office space too.
16 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 2000 CZK utilities + electricity + gas|
|Address||Zborovská, Praha 5 - Malá Strana|
|Usable area||60 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.