Prague, beautiful partly furnished apartment 1+kk for rent in a new building, Dolní Počernice, garden, cellar, parking
Beautiful partially furnished apartment 1+kk with a total area of 25 m2 with a large garden (135 m2), cellar and parking space located on the ground floor brick building (2014) in a quiet location in Prague – Dolní Počernice. The house is wheelchair access to the apartment. The garden is a place and equipment for possible future outdoor pool. The apartment consists of an entrance hall, living room with kitchenette and bathroom. The kitchenette is furnished kitchen with electric stove and refrigerator. Luxury bathroom with bathtub and toilet. There is a telephone, internet, cable TV and a common antenna. On the floors are carpeted and ceramic tiles. Heated by central heating. Flat comply with the limits for low-energy housing, a triplex glass French windows (low operating costs). The new building is located in a quiet and green location with excellent amenities and transport links. There are numerous restaurants, shops, schools, kindergartens, recreational park with an old fortress, recreational lake with a nice beach, an information center, a sports complex, tennis courts, golf course (Black Bridge) and bicycle path. Bus stop „Stará obec“ 5 minute walk which takes passengers up to 24 minutes to metro „B“ Černý Most.
10 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities CZK 1600 + electricity|
|Address||Za luhem, Praha 9 - Dolní Počernice|
|Usable area||25 m²|
|Garden||yes (135 m²)|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.