Prague, beautiful unfurnished apartment 2+1 for rent renovated, Chodská street, Vinohrady, attractive location, 89 m²
Beautiful unfurnished apartment 2+1 after reconstruction and the total area of 89 m² is located on the 2nd floor of the house in an attractive area of Prague 2 – Vinohrady. The apartment consists of a hall, bathroom, toilet, living room, kitchen and bedroom. Beautiful kitchen equipped with electrical appliances – electric stove with oven, range hood and dishwasher. Bathroom with bathtub. Toilet separately. On the floors are parquet and tiles. Heated by gas heating via a combi boiler. Available O2 modem – connection via cable and wifi. The apartment is located in a sought after location with excellent amenities and transport links throughout Prague. There are numerous restaurants, bars, shops, pharmacies, ATMs, parks (Bezručovy sady), a primary school and tram stop „Šumavská“ from which you can reach in 3 minutes on the metro „A“ Náměstí Míru.
19 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 3 000 CZK|
|Address||Chodská, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||89 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.