3+kk+balcony after intelligent reconstr., near subway Lužiny, line B and near greenery
Discount! Move in right now! Initialy 3+1 apartment recosntructed to 3+kk, 98 sq.m, loggia-7 sq.m. faced to the South. The aparment was fully reconstructed – the hall way reconstructed to antechamber and pantry, lot of space to store things.From antechamber you get to large hall way which can be used as a dining room or study room. There are glass wardrobes built-in, very nice, elegant and new doors. New distribution points, pipes, new windows, „floating floors“, security door. 2 bedroms faced to the North, living room, kitchen and loggia faced to the South. Bathroom is furnished with bathrub, toilet is separate. There is a small cellar as well with window, further new foor and pipes in the whole building.Location: 15 minutes walking distance to Prokopské údolí, 300 metres to Lužiny-Line B, where all the civic amenities are. Tennis court near by. Nice neighbourhood!
2 970 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Zvoncovitá, Praha 5 - Stodůlky|
|Usable area||89 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.