Flat 4+1 for sale, 80 m², balcony, 2 cellars, Prague 3 - Zizkov, street Bukova
We offer for sale bright apartment 4+1, floor area of 80 m2 with balcony in location of Prague 3 – Zizkov, street Bukova.
This apartment is located on the 11th floor insulated panel house and consists of a spacious living room with access to the balcony (3 m2), as well as two smaller and one larger room, separate kitchen, pantry, bathroom with bath, WC and hall. The apartment has two cellars – one on each floor, second on the ground floor. Loggia faces southwest and offers spectacular views of the city. The apartment faces south, east, west, making it a very bright pleasantly heated. The floors are floating floors and tiles, kitchen is fully equipped (fridge, stove, oven), the apartment has new windows. The apartment can be purchased including equipment.
In the vicinity is complete amenities; kindergartens, schools, restaurants, pharmacy, there is a lot of greenery and relaxation options. Excellent transport links: tram 5 minutes walk. Parking is on the street, where there is not blue zone.
For more information or viewing please contact the broker.
3 900 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||price including commission and all legal fees|
|Address||Buková, Praha 3 - Žižkov|
|Usable area||80 m²|
|Loggia||yes (3 m²)|
Contact a broker
Mgr. Zbyněk Vařeka
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.