Apartment 4+kk for sale, 117.682 sqm, balcony, cellar, Residence Flora, Prague 3 - Vinohrady, Jicinska street
New flat in Rezidence Flora – in a jewel of Functionalist architecture,in the prestigious Vinohrady neighbourhood. You will find the building right at the Flora metro stop (A), which ensures unrivalled transport connections. The Atrium Flora shopping centre is a few dozen metres from the building and there is also a sports centre nearby. In preparing the draft, the emphasis was on keeping the original atmosphere of the building and on today's strict requirements regarding modern living. Generous light-filled spaces, elegant lobby with reception and refined surroundings, guarantee representative and extremely comfortable living. For active recreation of residents there is a gym.
Transport links provides metro station Flora. Full amenities. For relaxation from the bustle of the city, there is Parukářka park with a beautiful view of the city. Photographs of the model apartment.
For more information or viewing please contact your broker.
11 455 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||price including complete legal services and commission fees|
|Address||Jičínská, Praha 3 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||117,60 m²|
|Balcony||yes (4,90 m²)|
Contact a broker
Ing. Hedvika Černochová
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.