Prague, luxury unfurnished apartment 4 + kk for rent, 180.7 m², balkoy, 2 bathroom, 2 garage, basement, Praha 5,
Prague, we offer luxury unfurnished apartment, which is designed as 4 + kk for rent. The apartment is in a residential area near the park, Prague 5, street Filmařská. The apartment is located on the 3rd floor with elevator of a nice brick house. Unfurnished apartment with an area of 180.7 square meters has a private balcony with a total area of 30m². Fully equipped modern kitchen. There are two bathrooms (2 x shower and bathtub). Floating floors and tiles, gas heating. There are 2 garage and cellar. Modern living in a nice area of Prague 5 Access to the center is 6km, a seamless connection to the airport, international schools and shopping center.
41 900 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities CZK 5000 / month (elektricity and gas in the flat) House services - CZK 2500 / month (water and sewage, waste disposal, elevator, common electricity, etc. )|
|Address||Filmařská, Praha 5 - Hlubočepy|
|Usable area||180,70 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.