Prague, unique villa 7+1 for rent, Cukrovarnicka street, 280m², Střešovice, terrace, garden 1500m², garage
We are pleased to offer for rent venerable unique villa in excellent condition with 7 +1 Cukrovarnická street in Prague 6, Střešovice. The house consists of three floors, its total area is 280 square meters. On the ground floor there is a kitchen, a bathroom and a spacious living room with access to a generous terrace with an area of 150 square meters with breathtaking views of the landscaped gardens whose unique atmosphere enhanced by a fountain, which also dominant throughout the garden. Kitchen is fully equipped with quality appliances – fridge, freezer, ceramic hob, dishwasher and electric oven. On the first floor there are three bedrooms and bathroom, second floor also has three bedrooms and a bathroom. The floors are parquet and tiles. A connection O2 and UPC. For moments of relaxation there is a well-kept garden with a fountain with total area 1,500 m². The house has a double garage and cellar. Gas heating. The entire facility is secured by CCTV. The house is located in a beautiful, quiet area. Not far away there is a tram and bus. Owner wants only long-term lease.
85 000 CZKper month
|Address||Cukrovarnická, Praha 6 - Střešovice|
|Usable area||280 m²|
|Grounds area||1 500 m²|
|Garden||yes (1 500 m²)|
|Terrace||yes (150 m²)|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.