Prague, beautiful fully furnished flat 1+1 for rent, Koulova street, Dejvice, garden, cellar, storage room, 40 m²
Beautiful sunny fully furnished apartment 1+1 for rent with a total area of 40 m² with a basement and storage room located on the 1st floor of a brick building in Prague 6 apartment was renovated and located in a quiet area of Prague Dejvice. Windows on the south-east, overlooking the green. Fully fitted kitchen with kettle, stove combined (gas cooker , electric oven), fridge with freezer. Bathroom with bathtub and washing machine. Toilet separately. Heating – Local gas (WAW), water heating – heaters. On the floors are PVC, carpets and tiles. In the apartment is UPC connection (internet, cable TV and telephone) and Telefónica – just choose and activate services. There is possible to use the garden in the backyard. Parking on the street. Great amenities and accessibility. There are shops, restaurants, pharmacy, library, post office, medical clinic, outpatient clinics, kindergartens, primary and high schools, sports facilities, parks, ATMs and tram stop „Zelená“ from which you get to 6 minutes on the metro „A“ Dejvická.
10 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 667 CZK/person; 1089 CZK/2 person + electricity and gas (cca 1100,- CZK)|
|Address||Koulova, Praha 6 - Dejvice|
|Usable area||40 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.