Apartment 2+1 for sale, 76 sqm, 2x balcony, prestigious adress - Parizska street, Prague 1
We offer for sale beautiful unfurnished apartment 2+1, 76 sqm in an attractive location – Parizska street, Prague 1. This apartment in private ownership is situated on the 2nd floor of a completely renovated brick building with a lift and consists of the entrance hall, two bright and spacious rooms, kitche without appliances, bathroom with a tube, toilet, storage room with a gas boiler and two balconies overlooking Parizska street. The apartment is in original condition with preserved architectural elements and offers unique home with luxurious atmosphere and the charm of historic Prague. Prague 1 is location with complete public amenities, there are plenty of shops, restaurants, cafes and bard. Excellend transport links as well – just a few steps to metro A – Staromestska or tram stop. For more information or viewing please contact your broker.
19 500 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||price including complete legal services and commission fees|
|Address||Pařížská, Praha 1 - Josefov|
|Usable area||76 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.