Prague, beautiful furnished apartment 2+1 for rent after reconstruction, Gončarenkova, Podolí, balcony, 72 m²
Beautiful fully furnished apartment 2+1 for rent after partial reconstruction (new windows) and a total area of 72 m² with balcony. Located on the 2nd floor of a brick building in Prague 4 – Podolí. The apartment has a view of the green and three directions. Spacious kitchen with gas stove with oven, refrigerator, freezer and microwave. Bathroom with bathtub and separate toilet. Available TV receiver. On the floors are PVC, carpets, parquet and tiles. Heated by central heating. The house is available for bicycles. Parking on the street. The house is located in a quiet and green location with good amenities and transport links to the city center. There are numerous restaurants, swimming pool, Žluté lázně, shops, ATMs, cycling and „Dvorce“ tram stop from where you can get up to 7 minutes to metro „B“ Karlovo náměstí.
10 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 4 000 CZK|
|Address||Gončarenkova, Praha 4 - Podolí|
|Usable area||72 m²|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.