Sale, Prague 1 - Old town, commercial space by metro, office, restaurant, wellness, perfect investment
Basement commercial space with an area of almost 180 square meters has a separate entrance from the street and daylight access to the main compartments and is located in a renovated apartment building from the late 19th century in Kozi street in the Old Town. The space has no ground moisture troubles, the space requires an adaptation. Tt is possible to raise the height by approximately 0.5 m, access by stairs to the space is approved by Department of conservation to mitigate by and interference to the sidewalk in front of the entrance. All utilities are available – including gas. There is a planning permission granted for the operation of wellness. According to the zoning plan service amenities can be operated here. The property is located close to the hospital Na Frantisku and sports center, near the Old Town Square, the hotel President and the Intercontinental near the riverside.
6 400 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||includes comission and legal services|
|Address||Praha, Praha 1 (Okres Hlavní město Praha)|
|Usable area||179,57 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.