Freshly renovated one storey family house in Prague 9 Kbely for rent, Prague, 150 m²
Freshly renovated one storey family house 5+kk in Prague 9 Kbely for rent, Prague, 150 m2 in quiet street but with al the amenities in the area including supermarket in the walking distance. In the basment, there is technical room with water pipes and heating unit and carpeted room, which can serveas home fitness, gamesroom, workshop, storage of sport equipment and garden neccessities. Ground floor with pantry and cloakroom, two childern rooms, study connected with bedroom, hallway, living room with longue adjoining to dining room with kitchen, divided by sliding door. All the equipment is brand new and of high standard, including kitchen accessories. Main bedroom: seating furniture, two armchairs, dumbwaiter, ceiling light. Dining room :dining table, four chairs, ceiling light. Kitchen: completely equipped including bar table dividing the kitchen from the dining room. Bathroom: washing machine, drier (can be moved to the basement). The garden is about 870 m2 large and newly grown. Non-heated stand-alone garage for two cars is ocated in the rear part of the garden,
25 000 CZKper month
|Address||Borovnická, Praha 9 - Kbely|
|Usable area||150 m²|
|Grounds area||870 m²|
|Garden||yes (700 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.