Sale, Prague 5 – apartment 3 + kk , new building , 2 balconies , green views , garage , metro , park , sports facility
Spacious apartment is located in a new building of a very well executed project Botanica and was designed with two bedrooms and two balconies with all rooms separate , closet, utility room, spacious bathroom with WC and bidet and extra toilet. Living room, facing east , is very spacious with a designer kitchen and access to a spacious 7.5 sq.m. large balcony with comfortable seating overlooking the adjacent park Cibulka . Each room is spacious enough and makes it very easily furnishable . The spacious bedrooms (one with balcony) are facing west . The layout of the apartment was designed very well and situation of the apartment in the building was chosen carefuly. Civic amenities in place are superior – it takes a 2 min walk to metro station, 5 minutes to a shopping mall and to a sports complex with swimming pool, badminton and tennis courts. 200 meters from the building is located the Deutsche Schule Prag – kindergarden, elementary and grammar school. The apartment has a parking space in the basement and a cellar .
|cold and hot water mains|
4 850 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||includes comission and legal services|
|Address||Vidoulská, Praha 5 - Jinonice|
|Usable area||85,07 m²|
|Balcony||yes (3,07 m²)|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.