Shop space for rent in Arbesovo namesti, 94 m², own entrances from bith square and yard, 7 shopping windows
Shop space is located close to Arbesovo namesti, in the ground floor of freshly renovated building facing the park. Large shopping window to the square and to the adjoining street, high arched ceilings, suitable for multiple purposes (office/branch, shop, showroom, butique, etc.). The shop is in walking distance from Andel metro station and Arbesovo namesti. Two shop spaces 52 m2 and 26 m2 and beckground including toilet 16 m2, 7 shopping windows (8 m2 more space), large street frontage (23 m2), sunny south-eastern orientation, the space is located in completely renovated building on the corner of the Arbesovo square and Elisky Peskove street on Smichov. Own entrance from the square and building's inner yard for the employers, delivery etc. High ceilings (more than 3,5 m2), phone line, internet, TV connection, tiles and pavement, suitable illumination. Other advantages: more than one possibility of secured or free parking in the area, easy accessibility by public transport, close proximity of shopping center Novy Smichov.
65 000 CZKper month
|Address||Arbesovo nám., Praha 5|
|Usable area||94 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.