Prague, beautiful partly furnished apartment 3+1 for rent renovated, Nušlova, Stodůlky, cellar, balcony, 87 m²
Beautiful partially furnished and newly renovated apartment 3+1 for rent with a basement and a glazed balcony on the 4th floor of a brick house in Prague 5 – Stodůlky. The apartment has new windows and quality armored entrance door. In the corridor built-in wardrobes with plenty of storage space. Beautiful new kitchen tailored is equipped with gas hob, electric oven and fridge freezer. Bathroom with bathtub and washing machine. Toilet separately. On the floor is cork floor tiles and places. The building has a new elevator and insulation. Parking on the street. Quiet attractive location with excellent amenities and transport links. There are numerous restaurants, a business center with shops, Tesco supermarket, primary school, nursery school, ATMs, pharmacy and metro „B“ Nové Butovice.
16 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ electricity and gas|
|Address||Nušlova, Praha 5 - Stodůlky|
|Usable area||87 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.