Apartment 3+kk for sale, 73.9 sqm, balcony, cellar, Prague 7 - Bubeneč, Korunovační
Excellent apartment for sale to the private ownership – 2+1 with total size 73.9 sqm in very atractive location Prague 7– Bubenec, Korunovacni. Situated on the 4th floor of complete new renovated brick house. The house was built in 1911 and now is completely newly reconstructed with new lift. The apartment has a cellar (3,9 m2). Opportunities for sport and relax – Stromovka park, Letná or Sparta in the neighbourhood. Great traffic connection with center of Prague – tram. station Sparta or Letenské náměstí in walking distance (cca 5 minutes), connection for metro line A – Hradcanska. All civic amenities in the near – restaurants, shops, preschool. For more information or viewing please contact the broker.
6 396 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||price including complete legal services and commission fees|
|Address||Korunovační, Praha 7 - Bubeneč|
|Usable area||73,90 m²|
|Balcony||yes (0,70 m²)|
Contact a broker
Ing. Hedvika Černochová
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.