Prague, completely furnished apartment 3 + 1 for rent, garden, 115m², street Lužická, Vinohrady
We rent a fully furnished apartment 3 + 1 115 m2 in Lusatian street in the popular area of Vinohrady. The apartment is on the 2nd floor and a quiet safe house overlooking the landscaped gardens. The apartment is furnished and equipped with everything needed for immediate housing. The spacious lobby is furnished with antique furniture and a separate cloakroom. The bedroom is equipped with quality bedding and a large wardrobe box wall. The living room is furnished with designer furniture and accessories, and can be connected to another room that can be used as a study or occasional second bedroom. The floors of the rooms are wooden floors and oriental carpets. Kitchen with pantry is equipped kitchen with new dishes, combined stove, dishwasher and a large new fridge-freezer. The bathroom has a bath with shower and automatic pračka.WC is separate. The apartment is heated by gas private kotlem.V every room broadband Internet connections, cable TV and phone. Bus stops and metro are 5 minutes away chůze.V close Bezručovy sets a park Grébovka own vineyards and wine production. All amenities, shops, shopping centers, farmer's market, good restaurants, theater, and concert halls are in place.
27 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 500 CZK/person + energy|
|Address||Lužická, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||115 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.