Prague, nice furnished apartment for rent 3+1 (68m²), street Nad Lesnim divadlem, Braník,cellar, balcony
Nice furnished apartment for rent 3+1 (68m²) is located on the seventh floor of a prefab house in the street Nad Lesnim divadlem, Praha 4, Braník. The apartment is currently 2+1 layout, but the agreement can be divided into 3+1. The apartment has a large balcony 10m², which is not part of the apartment (entrance from a common hallway), but access to it has only tenant of the apartment. The kitchen has a fridge, freezer, gas stove, electric oven, dishwasher, microwave. The bathroom has a corner bath tub, toilet, washing machine. There is also a chamber, which is located in the hallway next to the apartment. Possibility of Internet, cable TV, satellite TV. Parking on the street or in a guarded parking lot next to the house for a fee. Excellent amenities – mini golf, shopping center Novodvorska Plza with shops, restaurants, services, supermarket and more. Transportation – 2 minutes to bus station (just 8 minutes to the metro station Kačerov, line C). The house is located next to Krčského forest, which is ideal for relaxation and sports.
12 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 2500 services + energy (about 1100)|
|Address||Nad lesním div., Praha 4 - Braník|
|Usable area||68 m²|
|Balcony||yes (10 m²)|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.