Outstanding apartment 3+kk with garden, garage, 2x cellar, Prague 5, Za Zámečkem street
Living in the countryside near a pond, with excellent access to the city – all offers exceptional apartment 3+1/garden with an area of 91 m² with a spacious garden (57.4 m2), indoor garage and 2 cellars. The apartment is located in a brick building from 2008 in the prestigious residential location Za Zameckem, Praha 5 – Jinonice, at the foot of the Park Vidoule. The apartment has a very good layout. From the living room with kitchen (34 m2) and bedroom (18.5 m2) leads to the sunny front yard (orientation S, W). Children's room (14.2 m2) is oriented to the east, overlooking the castle, next to the study (4.7 m2), bathroom (6.4 m2) and WC (2.4 m2). Amenities are quality kitchen Gorenje (solid, working surface Technistone) including AEG and Liebherr appliances (dishwasher, refrigerator + freezer, oven with hob), bedroom and hallway are built-in cabinets, floor, wood parquet, wooden EURO windows. Apartment consists of a garage with entrance on a separate chip and 2 cellars (3.5 m2). In the courtyard sheltered residential building is a playground for children. Excellent access to downtown (4 min walk to the metro Nove Butovice, 9 min Andel, 12 min airport, 10 min walk Prokop Valley. All civic amenities in place: shopping and sports center Nove Butovice 5 min, 5 min Radlická pool, health center 5 min Deutsche Schule 2 min, kindergartens and primary schools.
6 150 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||price including complete legal services and brokerage fee|
|Address||Za zámečkem, Praha 5 - Jinonice|
|Usable area||151 m²|
Contact a broker
Ing. Hedvika Černochová
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.