Prague - East, luxury partly furnished family house 7+kk, Dlouhá, Klecany, garden, garage, 164 m²
Luxury partly furnished apartment 7+kk for rent with a total floor area of 164 m² with garden, conservatory and garage, located in a two-storey villa in Klecany (Prague – East). The first floor of the house offers a spacious living room with a link to a conservatory with access to the south-west facing garden with comfortable seating on a wooden deck. Further, kitchen, bedroom with walk-in wardrobe, separate WC, bathroom incl. second WC and utility room. On the 2nd floor are situated 4 bedrooms and bathroom incl. third WC. Veneer kitchen equipped with appliances – ceramic hob width 900 oven with rotating grill, built-in microwave, refrigerator with freezer. Gas heating. On the floors are laminate and tile floors, 1st floor is introduced underfloor heating. Furthermore apartment has fitted wardrobes and shelves. Parking spaces reserved in front. Introduced all services – electricity , gas, water, sewer , internet, SAT. Excellent location with good transport links to the metro " C" Kobylisy 15 min . All civic amenities – school, kindergarten, post office around the corner, doctors, shops, services and restaurants. There is a beautiful Nature ( Nature Park Dolní Povltaví) many beautiful hiking trails, bike trails, fort, castle and prospects.
19 900 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 3 500 CZK + electricity + fee for pets 500 CZK/one|
|Usable area||164 m²|
|Grounds area||248 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.