Prague, beautiful partly furnished apartment 2+1 for rent, K Horoměřicům, Suchdol, balcony, parking, 68 m²
Beautiful partially furnished apartment 2+1 for rent with a total area of 68 m² with balcony and parking space in the yard is located on the 1st floor of the house in Prague 6 – Suchdol. In the entrance hall are built-in wardrobes with plenty of storage space. The apartment is also becoming one passage and one separated room, kitchen, bathroom and separate toilet. The cozy kitchen is equipped with electric cooker with ceramic hob, oven, extractor hood, dishwasher, microwave and refrigerator. Bathroom with bathtub. On the floors are floating floors and tiles. Gas heating. The house is located in a quiet and green location with good amenities and transport links to the city center. In the vicinity are University of Life Sciences, shops, restaurants, groceries and bus stop „K Horoměřicům“ from which you get to metro „A“ Dejvická to 20 minutes. The apartment is available since the 1st of December 2017.
12 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 3.100,- CZK + electricity|
|Address||K Horoměřicům, Praha 6 - Suchdol|
|Usable area||68 m²|
|Balcony||yes (13 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.