The house 7+1 for sale, 280 m², garage, garden, Prague East - Květnice, Krokusova street
We offer spacious family house 7+1 with the total floor area of 280 m2 on a plot of 657 m2 in a quiet locality of Prague East – Květnice, Krokusova street.
This detached brick house is currently in phase nearing completion, the ground floor with a fully functional kitchen is ready for immediate occupancy. On the ground floor there is a hallway, which is the entrance to the double garage with technical backgrounds (boiler for hot water, underfloor heating terminals, connect the heat exchanger of the stove, electricity switchboard and the main water shut), bathroom with tub and toilet, hallway with storage space under the stairs with a chamber for washing machine, guest room, spacious living room with access to the garden, French doors and tiled stove with heat exchanger for hot water underfloor heating. There is also a kitchen with dining area and pantry, kitchen Gorenje is in a rustic style with stone granite countertops and equipped with appliances including a higher grade AEG steam oven. On the first floor there is the children's room, study, bedroom with balcony, studio (may be divided to create two rooms), laundry room with WC, bathroom with toilet and a spacious closet. The whole house is designed in a rustic style with a touch of Provence; quality security doors made of solid wood bespoke, interior doors made of solid wood – walnut shade, the floors are floating floors and tiles, bathroom tiles rustic, retro batteries. Heating provides stove, the existing technical preparation allows any other source of heat. Dining room and living room provide excellent light and thermal comfort all year round thanks to its orientation to the east. Finish now remains is the facade and insulation, floors upstairs are partially finished, bathroom tiles and interior doors are purchased and stored in the house. The estimated cost to complete the 400.000 to 700.000 CZK.
Village Květnice has excellent transport links; there are frequent buses PID, train to Uvaly, Klánovice, Prague (to the center about 20 minutes) and amenities. At the same time, offers accommodation in a quiet location near the pond Mlynsky rybnik and forest Klanovicky les. For more information or viewing please contact the broker.
|local solid fuels|
6 900 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||price including complete legal services and commission fees|
|Usable area||280 m²|
|Grounds area||657 m²|
Contact a broker
Mgr. Zbyněk Vařeka
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.