Prague, furnished apartment 1+kk for sale, 23 sqm, cellar, Freyova street, Vysočany
Beautiful furnished apartment 1+kt for sale. The total area is 23 sqm + 4 sqm cellar. The apartment is located on the 11th floor of a new building with an elevator in Freyova street, Prague 9 – Vysocany. This is a popular project Eliška from the year 2015.
The apartment is fully furnished – kitchen is equipped with kitchen, refrigerator, electric stove and dining table with chairs. There is also a bed, sofa bed, coffee table and TV. The bathroom has a shower, washing machine, toilet.
The apartment is an interesting investment opportunity – suitable for short and long term rentals.
The house offers its residents above-standard services in the form of nonstop reception, the possibility of providing washing, cleaning or minor repairs. There is also a café, beauty parlor and fitness center.
Nice location – close to the bike path around the river Rokytka. All civic amenities in the vicinity of the house – shops, sports, schools, kindergartens, health center, shopping centers Harfa and Phoenix.
Good transport links to the city center – 18 min. by car. Vysocanska metro station (line B) – 10 min. from the house, tram stop Nádraží Libeň 5 min. from home.
3 390 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Freyova, Praha 9 - Vysočany|
|Usable area||23 m²|
Contact a broker
Ing. Michaela Csizmárová
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.