Prague, beautiful, unique housing 5 + kk for rent, furnished apartment, alarm, garage, Pod strašnickou vinicí, Praha 10
Prague , beautiful modern living close to the city center. Fully furnished apartment is designed as 5 + kk (4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms) . Duplex is located on the first floor of an atypical family house in a pleasant residential area in Strašnice. In the ground floor is situated foyer and hall, on the first floor is dominated of a spacious living room with a modern fully equipped kitchen (fridge , freezer , dishwasher , ceramic hob, oven , microwave ), bedroom, bathroom and technical room . On the second floor are two more bedrooms and other bathroom with shower and toilet. On the third floor there is an open space that can be used as another bedroom or study room. There is also a washing machine . The apartment is fully secure with alarm. The apartment is sunny and airy , wooden beams emphasize the natural style of atypical apartment. Very nice quality location – in plenty of greenery , playgrounds, kindergartens . Complete public amenities and excellent transport links – close to the tram or bus stop , 7 minute walking to the metro A " Strašnická " .
29 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ cca 4500.-|
|Address||Pod strašnic. v., Praha 10 - Strašnice|
|Usable area||160 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.