Prague, beautiful unfurnished apartment 1+kk for rent, Rimska street, Vinohrady, 24 m².
Beautiful unfurnished 1+kk apartment with no balcony with a total area of 24 m2. This apartment is on the 2nd floor of a brick building with an elevator. Kitchen equipped with cooker and fridge. Bathroom with bathtub. Separate toilet. The house has a laundry room with washing machines and dryer available to tenants. The house has a security camera system. The house is located in a very attractive and pleasant area of the capital. Not far away is the metro station „A“ Namesti Miru and stops of many trams and buses. You can quickly and easily reach the center of Prague. However, if you desire a moment of rest and relaxation, you can go for a walk in the nearby park Riegerovy sady. All civic amenities in the area. Photos are from a similar apartment in the house.
7 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 1960,- CZK utilities + electricity (cca 300,- czk)|
|Address||Římská, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||24 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.