Spacious apartment 3+kk for sale, 85 sqm, terrace, garage, cellar, Prague 5 - Smichov, Na Hrebenkach street
Interesting offer a completely renovated spacious apartment 3+kk (85 sqm) with terraced front garden (48 sqm) for sale, Prague 5 – Smichov, Na Hrebenkach street.
This apartment is located on the second floor of the architecturally interesting cascade designed brick building and consists of a spacious living room with kitchenette and access to the terraced front garden, two bedrooms with French windows, bathroom with shower, separate toilet and hallway. The apartment was four years ago tastefully and sensitively renovated, the floors are solid wood and tile floors, new wardrobes. The apartment includes two cellars; after consultation with the owner possible to buy a garage for cars at the entrance to the house.
The location is easily accessible as the center of civic and fully equipped. For more information or viewing please contact the broker.
6 900 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||Price including agency commissions and legal services.|
|Address||Na Hřebenkách, Praha 5 - Smíchov|
|Usable area||85 m²|
|Terrace||yes (48 m²)|
Contact a broker
Mgr. Zbyněk Vařeka
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.