Prague, for rent luxury, furnished duplex house 300 m² with garden, Velké Přílepy, 4 bathrooms, 2 kitchens, garage
We rent a luxury , deluxe furnished (according to the agreement can be rented as unfurnished) duplex house . It consists of two separate houses that are passable – but separate lockable door. On the ground floor the front of the house is the living room with kitchen, bathroom with shower and toilet , study. On the 1st floor there are 3 separate rooms and a very spacious bathroom with bath, shower and toilet , a bathroom can fit onto a balcony. The ground floor of the rear of the house is the living room with the kitchen , which leads to the terrace, bathroom with shower and toilet. On the 1st floor there are 2 bedrooms , bathroom with bath, shower and toilet. The house has a garage for one car in the driveway and there is place for 4 cars. The house is situated in a quiet location with all new amenities , close to kindergarten and primary school . A very good access to the city center . Metro Station " A" is about 15 minutes by public transport – near the house are bus stops .
38 000 CZKper month
|Address||Máchova, Velké Přílepy|
|Usable area||300 m²|
|Grounds area||300 m²|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.