Prague 1 - Mala Strana, Nerudova street, 2+1+hall for sale, 92 sqm, cellar, common terrace
If you are looking housing with an unforgettable atmosphere in the heart of Prague we offer for sale a spacious bright apartment 2+1+habitable hall, floor area of 92 m² in an exclusive location in the street Nerudova, Prague 1 – Malá Strana. In the house it is possible to use a shared roof terrace of 30 m2 with panoramic views of the picturesque rooftops. Housing unit in the personal property is located on the 2nd floor of the Dum U tri andelu, which dates from the 14th century. In 1937 it had burnt down and in its place was built a new house with a reinforced concrete skeleton construction and elevator. The apartment is oriented to the courtyard and consists of an entrance hall with hallway, spacious living hall, living room, separate kitchen with kitchenette, bedroom, bathroom with bathtub and bidet, separate toilet, pantry (1.3 m2) and the closet (former maid's room 3.7 m2). The rooms laid beautifully preserved parquet in the hall, kitchen and bathroom tiles then. The cellar (2.8 m2). The house is in very good condition – reconstructed running boards, roofs, basements, elevators, electrical; reconstruction of the front facade and yard already planned. Its own gas boiler room in the house. Residential parking – blue zone. The house is situated in a wonderful location below the Prague Castle with its unique atmosphere of old Prague. Great accessibility to all parts of the city tram on Malostranske namesti near the house. All civic amenities – restaurants, bars, cafes, galleries, theaters, shops, parks. Prague Castle, the Charles Bridge, the Wallenstein Garden and many other beautiful places nearby. For more information or viewing please contact your broker.
11 950 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||price including complete legal services and commission fees|
|Address||Nerudova, Praha 1 - Malá Strana|
|Usable area||92 m²|
|Terrace||yes (30 m²)|
Contact a broker
Ing. Hedvika Černochová
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.