Sunny furnished apartment 4+kk (110 sqm) for rent, new building, Prague 6 - Brevnov, Slikova, balcony 28 sqm, 2x parking
Sunny furnished apartment 4+kk (110 sqm) for rent with a 28 sqm balcony and two garage spaces is located in one of the the best parts of Prague 6 – Brevnov, 10 minutes walk to Prague Castle, 5 minutes to Ladronka (beautiful relaxing area with lots of work out opportunities – tennis, beach volleyball, in line skating etc. ), nearby is park Hvezda and Strahov and Brevnov monastery and in the vicinity of many shops and restaurants. The house is newly built, has with 24hours security and moder elevator. The apartment is fully furnished: living room with a leader couch and plasma TV and a satellite, kitchen with all the equipment (including dishwasher, big „american style” fridge, microwave) and dishes. There is one main bedroom and two rooms for children – all fully furnished. In the bathroom, there are two sinks, wc, bidet and a bath. One more toilet is in a separate room. Also, two storage rooms are part of the apartment, in one of those a washing and drying machine are located.
39 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ fees 5000 CZK monthly (parking places included)|
|Address||Šlikova, Praha 6 - Břevnov|
|Usable area||110 m²|
|Balcony||yes (28 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.