Two storey, unfurnished, modern 6+1+balcony family house for rent, 4 bathrooms, garden, 2x garage, Prague 6 Nebusice
Two storey, unfurnished, modern 6+1 family house 300 m2 large for rent in Prague 6 – Nebusice. 4 bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and each with own bathroom plus extra apartment with two pantries in basement (usable for example as gamesroom, study, home cinema or fitness), living room and fully equipped kitchen. The house is very light, garden and balcony is south oriented. Heated by gas boiler with possibility of extra heating via fireplace, the house has washing machine and drier. Parking of two cars of regular size is available in the garage, more can be parked on the grounds. High standard of living in the quiet locality full of greenery close to the international school. The house is in enclose grounds with 24/7 security service and is equipped with alarm system, SAT and cable TV, in the area, there is high number of civic amenities and communal services.
80 000 CZKper month
|Address||Na Malé Šárce, Praha 6 - Nebušice|
|Usable area||300 m²|
|Grounds area||800 m²|
|Garden||yes (650 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.