Prague, beautiful unfurnished family house 5 + kk for rent, terrace, garage, 190 square meters, Hostivař
We rent high standard family house in Prague 10 – Hostivař . Unfurnished family house with garage and 1 parking space. House floor area of 190 m2 is designed as 5 + kk , 3 floors. On the ground floor there is a separate room with a space for the kitchen – there is a possibility to use as a standalone unit or office. There is also a bathroom with shower and toilet. Spacious built-in closets offer plenty of storage space. From the entrance hall a wooden staircase gives access to the main living area. There is a sunny living room with balcony, solid wood kitchen and dining area for table. On this floor you will also find a bathroom with tub and toilet and a room for the washer and dryer. In the last floor there are three spacious bedrooms. There is also a gas boiler with hot water tank. All equipment is in a high standard and is kept clean elegant design, including all doors, door frames, floors and windows made of solid wood, garage for one car, additional parking spaces in front. Gas heating, automatic alarm system linked to a central security, internet and TV antenna. The house is very well isolated, the monthly cost is only 3.500,– CZK. You will find a great civic amenities – restaurants, post office, supermarket, schools, as well as transportation – bus station 2min (5min metro Skalka), then drive 10–15min to the city center.
28 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 4500 CZK|
|Address||U dvojdomů, Praha 10|
|Usable area||190 m²|
|Grounds area||213 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.