Sales of interesting flat 2 +1, 84 m², Kozolupy
We offer a flat 2 +1 in a quiet location in the village Kozolupy, located 10 km from Pilsen. Apartment in good condition with an area of 84 m² is located on the ground floor of a small brick house. This apartment is suitable for reconstruction, and is sold unfurnished. There are new radiators, plumbing, heating (copper) and a new bathroom and kitchen waste and electricity. Housing unit consists of a small hall, bathroom, where it is located and WC, kitchen, pantry suitable for the pantry, spacious living room, a smaller room suitable as a bedroom or children's room. The rooms are interconnecting. The floors are tiled and PVC. Heating is provided by a gas boiler. Connecting to the Internet O2 commonplace. Low monthly housing costs. Peaceful quiet location, not far from the city. Civic amenities in the village is assured.
790 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Kozolupy, Kozolupy (Okres Plzeň-sever)|
|Usable area||84 m²|
Contact a broker
Pilsen branch office manager
Office: Office Plzeň
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.