Non-residential space for sale, 238 sqm, attractive location Prague 5 - Smichov, Zborovska street
We offer non-residential premises for sale in the building on the corner of Zborovská and Lidická streets, Prague 5 – Smichov. The premises consist of 65 square meters on the ground floor and 173 square meters in the basement. The building has been refurbished for the most part: renovated flats and common areas, developed attics on the upper floor, new roof and elevator. The premises are to be developed and are sold along with building permit for non-residential spaces with the aim of becoming commercial spaces. They have their own entrance from the street, shop windows and internal staircase leading to the basement. For more information or viewing please contact your broker.
13 000 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||price including complete legal services and commission fees|
|Address||Zborovská, Praha 5 - Smíchov|
|Usable area||238 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.