Prague, nice, furnished apartment 4 + kk, 135 m², 2 bathrooms, terrace, cellar, garage, street Heinemannova
We rent a nice furnished apartment 4 + kk in Heinemannova street in Prague 6, Dejvice. Apartment with a total area of 135 m ² situated on the 3rd floor with an elevator. The apartment has a terrace of 15m ² and cellar of 10m ². Kitchen is equipped with quality appliances – fridge, freezer, ceramic hob, electric oven, dishwasher. The apartment has two bathrooms. (1 with bath, 1 with shower, 2× toilet in the bathroom, 1× separate toilet. Central heating, the floor is a floating floor and tiles. The apartment includes a garage. Nice modern living in Prague 6 Neighbourhood House offers all the amenities – shops, restaurants, a newly built business center. The location is quiet, with lots of greenery. The adjacent park and river bank offers a pleasant place to walk. The tram stop near the house.
28 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 6000 CZK|
|Address||Heinemannova, Praha 6 - Dejvice|
|Usable area||135 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.