Building for sale, to reconstruction, 440 sqm, lucrative location - Prague 1 - Mala Strana, Nerudova street
We offer building suitable for complete reconstruction, which is located in the heart of Mala Strana in Nerudova 23, on the slope leading to the Castle in a 10-minute walk. The building is located in an area protected by the Ministry of Culture and the building itself is registered as cultural heritage. A first mention to the building is already in 1519. The building is to be renovated and can be used either for commercial purposes, or as a residential building or as a hotel. An architectural study has been approved on the building and includes a restaurant and 4 two-bedrooms apartments, on the ground floor there is a tenant – souvenir shop. The building has 5 storeys and basement, floor area of 440 sqm. Beautiful location below the Prague Castle, the unique atmosphere of old Prague. Great accessibility to all parts of the city, a tram stop in the Lesser Town Square, not far from the house. All civic amenities are commonplace – restaurants, bars, cafes, galleries, theaters, shops, parks. Charles Bridge, Wallenstein Garden and many other beautiful places are nearby. For more information or viewing contact your broker.
36 000 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||negotiable, price including complete legal services and commission fees|
|Address||Nerudova, Praha 1 - Malá Strana|
|Usable area||440 m²|
|Grounds area||106 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.